Every Saturday 8-11pm (Berlin Time)
Info and how to:
- During this time it will be first-person only.
- A code lock can be sawed off with a "ZombieToast Raid Saw".
- You will need ~5 minutes + 1 "ZombieToast Raid Saw" for one codelock.
- Building & attaching codelocks is disabled during this time.
- The materials (Nails + Planks) will disapear if you dismantle something.
- You are allowed to pull a "Immunity Card" once per month (only applicable for 1 base) if you are unable to attend a Apocalypse.
- If you pull a “Immunity Card” you/your group are not allowed to play throughout the duration of the Apocalypse
- Your base coordinates will be revealed in the Apocalypse Event Announcement for everyone to see
- You must give 24 hour notice before the Apocalypse before claiming your "Immunity Card"
- All standard raid rules apply.
- Attaching your own codelocks to a base you have raided is not allowed.
- The base must be raidable - also for a single person.
- The doors must be placed in such a way that they are visible and can be sawed off without any problems.
- The entrances must be at ground level and directly reachable (without climbing/crawling/jumping).
- It's not allowed to built fake entries, every entrance must end at the loot
- It's allowed to build a 'maze'. But:
- Don't block the whole way with barbed wire or other items.
- After each element it must be possible to stand up (obstacle course)
- Raiders must be able to shoot at any time
- After a maximum of 5 codelocks you must be able to reach all the loot.
- Barbed wire on doors is not allowed (it's to buggy).